Student Application 2019-2020
- Entering grades 7-10 for the 2019-2020 school year
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Eligible for federal free or reduced lunch program.
- Complete Sections A & B of the application.
- Once submitted, please contact your school representative to complete Section C. It is important to note that a complete application consists of Section A (Parent), Section B (Student), and Section C (School Representative).
- A representative from your school will be required to complete Section C which includes the student’s transcripts, test scores, and free/reduced lunch eligibility.
Please note: All sections of the application are due by March 31. We highly recommend that Sections A & B be submitted no later than March 15 to enable your school representative time to complete Section C by March 31. Incomplete and late applications will NOT be considered.
All student applicants will be notified by mail in May 2019 as to their status regarding the program. A submitted application does not guarantee acceptance to the Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program®.